Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are open to an individual looking for full-time or part-time work.
If you’re looking for fast-paced, hands-on experience while working with a team of trailblazing marketing professionals invested in creative solutions – then this just might be the position for you!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of our dynamic team of marketers, designers, strategists, and developers. This position will primarily focus on the digital strategy for a variety of our client companies but will also require sharp writing and editing skills to contribute to client copywriting as well as journalistic writing for our own print and digital publications. The job requires multiple skills in digital marketing, editing, and writing; intense attention to detail; and gusto to help us figure out and lead our marketplace in the fusion of print and online media.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will develop and implement overall strategies to create a robust online presence for clients, drive traffic to client websites, produce conversions and ultimately help clients meet their business goals online.
- Perform copywriting for client websites, including keyword-optimized writing of page content, blogging, and executing content marketing projects. With designers and developers, contribute to the usability, design, and conversions for client websites.
- Manage content for numerous client websites utilizing the WordPress content management platform, requiring proficiency and ongoing skills acquisition in WordPress.
- Create and execute on-page and off-page search engine optimization strategies.
- Create and execute search engine marketing campaigns utilizing pay-per-click and display advertising vehicles and tools.
- Create and execute email marketing strategies.
- Create and execute social media strategies.
- Utilize analytics tools to create metrics, track conversions and measure performance.
- Review, stay continuously abreast of, and adopt new technologies and techniques to keep Keokee at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Develop and maintain consistent lines of communication with each client/account
Here are specific technologies and tools you’ll work with as relates to search:
- Google organic search
- Google local search
- Google Business Profile
- Google PPC Ads
- Google Display Ad Network
- Google Remarketing
- Google webmaster tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
These are social platforms we have identified as priorities for our clients, and for which the position requires strategic knowledge and hands-on management.
Directories and industry-specific sites that we may use:
- Angie’s List
- And, others that may emerge or be identified.
We are a full-service design and digital agency serving clients both local and across the United States. We’re full of big ideas and creative solutions. That being said, we’re a small shop. Each member of our dynamic team of professionals wears many hats and the new position will be no different. Everyone here can get called on occasionally to lend a hand for anything from dropping off a project with a client, to picking up the phone if our front office personnel are out.
And finally, as a key player in our company, we want you to contribute ideas and enthusiasm to help us find or create new opportunities for everything Keokee does… and succeed in all endeavors we undertake!
The position is full-time at 40 hours per week, we are also open to the right individual looking for part-time work. There is a 90-day probationary period, after which we’ll have a performance review and if performance is satisfactory you’ll become permanent.
The position is paid hourly. Overtime at time and a half is paid for hours worked over 40 per week. At peak times, overtime will likely be required.
Compensation for this position is set to DOE at the time of hire. Benefits include a health insurance allowance, paid major holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation. Flexible work schedules are possible so long as the schedule can meet our project and client needs.
Want to apply? Email us, only, with your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected]
We’ll reply to confirm receipt of all applications. We hope to hear from you!